Your bucket list must be shaking in excitement right now! It’s summer, the time of endless fun. Work is never off the table, we know, but there’s no harm in treating yourself to a me-time you’ve been needing this past year. You want to make the most of your summer, but the freedom to spend your days how you want – but the lack of structure can become tiresome, and, let's face it, a little boring.
Summer is the ideal time to participate in and complete all of the activities you've put off all year. Grab a beach towel, plan a barbecue, and prepare to spend quality time with your family this summer. Because we're still dealing with the pandemic, this summer will most likely look different than the one you imagined during the cold winter months.
But, even with changed plans and social distancing guidelines, you can still have a fun summer with your family. So, we’ve compiled an interesting bucket list for you to fill and be productive with!
- Go to the beach during sunrise
- Read a book after completing a hike
- Plant flowers and vegetables
- Volunteer on your local shelter
- Bake an ice cream cake
- Master new pasta recipes
- Try out your local restaurants
- Go to an open festival
- Throw a pool party
- Get together on a glamping night
- Go on a road trip
- Watch documentaries
- Stitch, weave, or bead
- Thrift and have fun mix-and-matching
- Hold a family night by the fire
In addition to that, here are a few ethical outfit recommendations to make your days more meaningful, and fun!
- Kai Set: a knitted dress and outer
- Caro Knit Pants: a warm, stretchy fit
- Kai Sweater: a knitted, loose sweater
Happy learning, sustainable warriors! Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get a 15% discount for the products mentioned above.