The Gaia Shirt is a cropped shirt with short sleeves. Layered over your bikini on a hot summer day making it the perfect cover-up from the sun. The boxy cut volume of the sleeves will give you an exceptional look.
Details and Size Guide
Short sleeve, boxed-cut, buttoned up cropped shirt. Oversized fit for maximum comfort.
Available in colour white and beige.
Please refer here for our size guide.
Main fabric: 100% Cotton Linen
Fiber origin: Bali, Indonesia
Made locally by our in house production team in a safe and ethical environment.
Machine wash at a low temperature. Do not use fabric softener and do not tumble dry. Please wash with similar colors preferably using eco-friendly laundry detergent.
We ship from our warehouse in Indonesia with DHL Express.
Delivery between 5-10 business days (shipping may take longer to remote areas).
Tracking number provided.
We have been notified by customers who are experiencing high customs charges on packages arriving to UK & Europe by DHL, so please shop wisely before you purchase. PRLA is NOT
responsible for any import duties payable. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We hope that you love your PRLA purchases, however, if you change your mind, we will happily issue a refund or store credit to the value of your purchase (shipping costs are non-refundable).
- Returns must be requested by email to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
- SALE items between 5% - 35% are returnable.
- SALE items that are 35% and above are not returnable.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Return items must be returned with tags and in a re-saleable condition.
- Return items that have been worn, damaged, or altered will not be accepted.
- Return shipping is at customer expense.
- Faulty items - all PRLA garments are thoroughly checked by our perfectionist Quality Control team before packing and shipping. However, in the unlikely event that you receive a faulty garment, we require video proof that it arrived damaged.
To register your complaint, please email us within 48hrs of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org with a video of you opening your parcel.