All-white clothes, whether for women or men, are particularly striking no matter the season because they are so versatile. In the summer, spring, and even winter, an all-white attire looks great. These colours allow your outfit's beauty to speak for itself, conveying an unforced, innate kind of refinement that can be an intriguing counterpoint to typical party clothes' loudness or blandness. The colour’s meaning holds purity, and a lot of the popular shades of nude derive from white itself.
Summer is the perfect time to show off your favourite white pants, skirts, and dresses. The bright sun will help make your white clothes sparkle even more, also brightening up your overall radiant mood. There’s a saying that white reflects all visible wavelengths of light, which makes it cool for the hot! The point is that once you know the basics of wearing white, your outfit options are endless.
Now, what should you do to avoid dreariness? Don’t worry! We have compiled five major tips for you to style an all-white outfit for your everyday use below:
- Picking matching items is one of the simplest ways to pull together an all-white outfit. If placing different white pieces together is a hassle, go ahead and choose an already statemented piece! Try beaded dresses or strapped bottoms.
- Shapeless dresses can be hemmed in with a structured blazer or your go-to belt. Tuck your top parts in if you're wearing loose things on the lower portion of your body. Tight white pants can be balanced out by oversized jackets or tops.
- Mix and combine different genres to keep your all-white ensembles from looking flat. You can achieve this by choosing pieces made of diverse material to keep the outfit looking intriguing. White jeans and large fuzzy jackets should suffice in the cold.
- Adding layers to your white garments gives your final look more depth. The concept of layering is not at all foreign; in fact, it is a must in the current competitiveness of fashion. Put on a jacket below your dress or simply throw in a one-tone t-shirt.
- Wear contrasting accessories, belts, and shoes to break up the monotony. If you’d like to go back to 2010, tie a jean jacket across your waist for a hint of swag-ness. Otherwise, hold your maxi dresses with a huge belt or chains. There’s no limit!
If you want to boost your style while remaining minimalist, all-white is the way to go! Discover brand new, sustainable pieces in our dashboard and subscribe for $15 off your first purchase.